About Red Bridge International: Coated Papers and Textiles
FiberMark’s Red Bridge manufacturing operation is located in Bolton, United Kingdom, near Manchester, England. With more than 60 employees, the company was founded in 1927.
The facility manufactures and supplies both coated papers and coated textiles (a unique manufacturing operation within FiberMark and within the industry worldwide). Its key target markets include: commercial printing and binding, library binding, stationery suppliers, pattern books and swatches, (box) packaging and security products.
“Eighty percent of our product manufactured at Red bridge is exported all over the world,” notes Managing Director Jonathan Robson. He and the rest of the employees strive for quality production, and are very proud to note that they are fully certified to ISO09001, ISO18001 and ISO14001 as well as FSC® certification.
Or Contact Directly:
- Gillian Harrowell - UK Sales Coordinator
- Tell No: +44 (0)1204 556901
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Andrea Ross - UK Sales Coordinator
- Tel No: +44 (0)1204 556902
- Email: email@example.com
- Debbie Jones - Export Sales Coordinator
- Tel No: +44-1204 556904
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Samantha Robinson - Export Sales Coordinator
- Tel No: +44-1204 556906
- Email: email@example.com
- Cath Tebbutt - Office Manager
- Tel No: +44-1204 556907
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
View Google Map »
Textiles, Coated Papers, Security Products and more.
- Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia
Decorative Coated Papers, Coated Textiles, Security Products and more.
- ABOUT US
Founded in 1927 in Bolton, England.
- PRODUCT PROFILE
Tissue lined rayon for packaging and publishing applications.
- PRODUCT PROFILE
Tissue lined silk for luxury packaging and publishing applications.
- RED BRIDGE
Schmedt's exclusive distributor in the U.K.